Look what we received!
We were awarded with a Recognition Award by the Mayor of Wakefield for all our hard work during this difficult period. We have remained open throughout, providing a service to key worker children, particularly those who work for the Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Providing care and support to children and their parents.
What Children say about Abacus nursery...…
- My mummy takes me to nursery. I like it when we get toys. I like stories and toy story
- I like dressing up because I do. I like the cinderella dress
- I learn things about nursery. I like Knights because we can play with them
- I like dusting at nursery because I like it. I dust the house. I use a polish cleaner
- I like it when you show me how to write my name
- I like the bricks and I like the home corner
What Parents say about Abacus nursery......
- A wonderful nursery with kind, caring and supportive staff. Our children have been extremely happy here
- Both my children have thrived at Abacus. I am very sad to be moving them. I hope the standard at their new nursery will be as good
- There are lovely staff who have shown my child great care and affection, Sam the manager is very good and committed
- Thank you for an excellent service. All the staff are clearly dedicated to their job and create a lovely environment for the children. My child will miss the nursery.
- Love the familiarity which developed over time, and the fact that all the staff knew both my boys, throughout their time at Abacus. Will miss you!
We were recently awarded the MY Star Commended award from The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.